Wednesday 12 November 2014

Delectable Food in Best Connaught Place Restaurants

Café Uno at Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel, New Delhi, is one of my favorite haunts throughout the weekdays. I take my clients there, I take my employees there and I also take my family there. I consider it one of the best Connaught Place Restaurants. Weirdly though, I had never been there during the weekend, having always preferred home cooked food during the weekends at least. This weekend though changed my opinion and my mindset completely. I went to Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel to meet a family friend. My family, including my kids accompanied me. The friends we were meeting invited us for brunch, and we hesitantly accepted. But what a pleasant surprise, the brunch spread was exquisite.

Restaurants in Connaught Place

I forgot to tell you that Café Uno overlooks the gleaming swimming pool of Shangri-La's - Eros Hotel. That particular day the sunrays seemed to simply jump off the crystal clear waters of the pool. It was magical. The exotic Sunday brunch spread was full of multi-cuisine delicacies, along with unlimited champagne! What luxury! There was, of course, a spate child’s buffet menu as well as soft drinks for the teetotalers, but I was going to gulp down the champagne. I loved the Oriental dishes, since I am a big fan, and they all tasted absolutely authentic. Truly one of the best Restaurants in CP, Café Uno is a multifaceted diamond, which can still pleasantly surprise even the most loyal of its patrons. Even the prices did not seem too steep!

No comments:

Post a Comment