Tuesday 29 March 2016

The Perfect Italian Restaurant in Connaught Place

Italian Restaurants in Connaught Place
Sorrento Restaurant
There is much left to be desired from the capitals Italian food scene. I have been hunting for that one place that can take me to those streets and cafés with the perfect blend of herbs and flavors. I have unfortunately been unsuccessful in my search until last week. It was literally miracle that I found searched for Italian restaurants in Connaught Place, since I believed I had tried them all already.

This chance search led me to Sorrento restaurant in Shangri La’s Eros Hotel! Out of all the Italian restaurants in Connaught Place, I still don’t know how I missed the one that would fulfill all my criteria. Finally when I did end up going there I went with minimum expectations. I was not only pleasantly surprised but also thankful for everything that led me to this restaurant. Sorrento emphasizes on comfort and creativity with a menu that will leave you planning your next visit before the first is even due.

 I want to recommend this place to everyone who is a connoisseur of Italian cuisine because Chef Luigi Ferraro’s creativity in the kitchen is mind blowing and definitely worth all the trouble you might have to take to get here. Snazzy wines to accompany the delicious fare make the dining experience one to remember and repeat again and again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment